Meet the Mega Comics Group Bullpen!
Listed here are all the writers, artists, inkers, letterers and editors who have had a part in bringing you the comics listed on our Mighty Mega Checklist!
• Freazie White, Jr - writer, penciler, inker, editor
• Mark Poe – writer, penciler, inker, editor, publisher
• Stephen Greg Legat – writer, editor
• Billy Leavell – letterer, inker, editor
• Harry Miller – editor
• Christopher Torres – penciler, inker
• Ralph Ellis Miley – inker
• Allen Lewis – penciler, inker
• Alan Baker – inker
• Nathan Massengill – penciler, inker
• Thomas O’Conner – penciler, inker
• John Larter- penciler
• Mark Alan Lester – penciler, inker
• Hobert Lyons – penciler, inker
• Paul Schulze – inker
• Anthony Gray – penciler, inker
Below are some links to our Favorite Web Comics!
Enjoy and please consider supporting these creators!
MCG Recommends: Evil Inc.
Evil Atom is an aging supervillain and the founder of Evil Inc. He founded Evil Inc. on the concept that you could get away with more evil if you did it legally.
MCG Recommends: Lady Star
Jessica Hoshi and the Ajan Warriors is the story of seven girls who discover priceless treasures that transmute into magical weapons and give them incredible powers. Click the logo link to begin reading.
MCG Recommends: Capt’n Eli
“Capt’n Eli is a new, mutated form of manga crossed with Jonny Quest. It’s a delightful, well-written and well-realized addition to the world of comic art.”
-Roy Thomas, Legendary Marvel Editor and Writer
MCG Recommends: Sheldon
Sheldon is a sarcastic, nerdy family strip filled with pop-culture references and fun, random storylines. At its center is this weird, wonderful little family: a boy, his duck, and the grandfather that raises them both. It’s a strip of geeks, for geeks, drawn by a geek. You’ll dig it: trust us.
MCG Recommends: PVP
Cole Richards is the editor in chief of PvP Magazine. Poor Cole must always be the adult, the voice of reason amidst the chaos of his employees.
Big retro monster comics with 21st century color art! You will meet the likes of King Komodo and Redstone by the modern master of the monster mash Todd Tennant!
MCG Recommends: Star Slip Crisis
Star ships, aliens, time travel and all the humor that goes with such a mix!
MCG Recommends: Croaker’s Gorge
A city boy moves to the country and meets a bunch of talking animals in the polluted swamp behind his house.
Articles and special features on the art of Web Comics by some of the leaders in the industry today.
MCG Recommends: Argon Zark! The First Long-Form Web Comic!
Argon Zark! is an all-digital “virtual comic book” created entirely on the computer and designed to be viewed over the Internet. It is a free humor/adventure/sci-fi comic story about a slightly eccentric computer genius (read: geek), his companions and some unusual, uh… aquaintences.
MCG Recommends: Girl Genius
Girl Genius is an ongoing “gaslamp fantasy” webcomic available at girlgeniusonline.com. Girl Genius follows the life of Transylvania Polygnostic University student Agatha Heterodyne as she discovers that she is not as hapless as she, and others, thinks she is. The series is written and drawn by Phil and Kaja Foglio, Professors in residence at TPU!
MCG Recommends: The Dreamer
Beatrice “Bea” Whaley seems to have it all; the seventeen year old high school senior is beautiful, wealthy and the star performer of the drama club. Bea begins having vivid dreams about a brave and handsome soldier named Alan Warren–a member of an elite group known as Knowlton’s Rangers that served during the Revolutionary War. Prone to keeping her head in the clouds, Bea welcomes her nightly adventures in 1776; filled with danger and romance they give her much to muse about the next day. But it is not long before Beatrice questions whether her dreams are simply dreams or something more. Each night they pick up exactly where the last one ended.
Ever wonder what really goes on in our National Parks? We found out and so will you when you go to Moose Mountain!
Ranger Todd is an overly eager, extremely gullible park ranger with a big heart. Due to lack of space at the station, but mostly because the other rangers are sick of his gung ho attitude, Todd’s office has been re-located to an old fire tower atop a cliff overlooking Moose Mountain National Park.
The cast includes: Orson, a beaver with a taste for the good life who left his natural habitat in the wild and headed for the big city, well, Bar Harbor, Maine. Moving in with the recently divorced Ranger Todd, Orson begins his new life.Dizzy, a self-centered, passive aggressive black bear. Mitzi, a female moose who has had 4 husbands, all killed in tragic road accidents.
Moose Mountain runs Tuesdays and Thursdays and sometimes more often! Head on over and become one with nature!
If you would like to support this site and have a web site or blog of your own use one of our ads here to post on your site and link directly to us. If you have a Facebook page use one of these ads to include with a shared link to our site. If you want us to post a link to your site, blog or a badge for your Facebook page let us know. For that or if you have any questions use the MCG Contact form link in the Menu Bar. We appreciate your support!
Commission Illustrations from Mega Comics Bullpen Artists
One of our artists will be glad to help you with a commission illustration of your choice. We will not only do any of the MCG characters but almost any character you can think of.
Please Note: Mark Poe is the artist usually on call. These guidelines and prices are a reflection of his service. The other artists may participate but may have slightly different prices and guidelines. Contact us first in regards to requests for any of the other artists.
1. By purchasing a commission, you are not purchasing the copyright to the artwork. You are purchasing an original piece of art or a digital or printed image thereof. Reproduction of this art on posters, t-shirts, flyers, or any thing other than a personal item are limited to no more than 5 reproductions and MAY NOT be sold. More than 5 requires written permission from the copyright holder. Licensing rights to any of our work will be considered but must be negotiated and approved by both parties with a signed contract.
2. We reserve the right to refuse any commission based on content, time restraints, pending projects, or personal reasons.
3. A 50% non-refundable down payment is due before work is begun.
4. A rough sketch will be created and e-mailed to you for your approval before continuing. This should guarantee your satisfaction. Please be sure you’re happy before we begin the final draft.
5. Cancelations are acceptable up to 50% compleation of the work. Please remember that any down payment will not be refunded.
6. A complete watermarked jpeg proof will be emailed to show the completed work along with an invoice PDF for the balance due.
7. Once the illustration is completed it’s your obligation to pay the remaining balance due. Payment must be received within two weeks of completion in order to receive it.
Prices are are NOT negotiable and subject to change for these packages listed. However, if yo have a proposal which does not fit one of our package deals, we will be happy to consider it.
• Character pencil sketch/design with no background: $20.00. Add an additional $10.00 for each extra character.
• Pencilled Illustration with full background:$50.00.
• Inking of illustrations: add $35.
• Photoshop coloring: add $35 to commission.
Shipping is extra, actual mailing cost, plus $2 packing fee per item.
Acceptable payments of most credit or debit cards can be made through PayPal.