New Readers! Catch up on the story line here! Read the synopsis and then click the title link to visit the issue you want to read! Feel free to comment or email us your thoughts! Enjoy, web wayfarer!
• Updates Online DAILY – Project: New Man #4 – The Full Length story from Legacy Comics 1991-1992 Black and White independent Comic Publishing venture. Featuring never before published material!
This features not only some more never before published art from Christopher Torres, circa 1992, but also some brand new 2008 art from yours truly! Freazie gets to finish the script and we tie up a lot of loose ends in this issue as The Haunted Man concludes. We find out the true identity of Ebeneezer Baal! Have you guessed who he is yet. He is someone who has been in the New Man story line and we have dropped clues here and there. This issue also has more of Bearcat in action again, we see the abduction of Fawn and Nick, Cyber-Tech escapes and there is a special secret surprise guest-star! HAH! Yeah, this one has it all! 😀
Written by Freazie White, Jr. with art by Christopher Torres & Mark Poe. Expert lettering by Billy Leavell & Mark’s iMac G5.
• Project: New Man #3 – The Full Length story from Legacy Comics 1991-1992 Black and White independent Comic Publishing venture. Featuring never before published material!
The tale we call The Haunted Man began late one night in Project: New Man #1. While on patrol in the city of New Harbour, New Man overheard the aimless braggadocio conversation of congregated street hoods. The name Ebenezer Baal had been at the center of the conversation. It was an alias of one incredibly elusive crime lord, whose true identity remained a mystery.
New Man made his way to the warehouse and was met by an ambush. Better than a dozen heavily armed men had found New Man’s Unified Field to be more than a match for their armament, alas, Baal himself had managed to escape.
A young costumed adventurer called Bearcat arriving on the scene, spots Baal’s timely exit and follows Baal to his hideout. Being somewhat new to the heroing business, the ofttimes presumptuous Bearcat soon finds himself face to face with Cyber-Tech, a cybernetic lackey of Baal’s. Cyber-Tech holds a grudge against the Thunderhawks (New Man’s trainers) and is intent on their destruction. No one, not even Bearcat or New Man, will stand in the way of the cyborg’s goals!
Written by Freazie White, Jr. with art by Nathan Massengill, Mark Poe & Christopher Torres. Expert lettering by Billy Leavell.
• Project: New Man #2 – The Full Length back-up feature from Legacy Comics 1991 Black and White 64 page Independent Comic Humants #1!
His actual identity is as much a mystery as what drives him. He calls himself Ebenezer Baal, and he is The Haunted Man but he intends for misery to have company as he in turn haunts Dave Davison a.k.a New Man. We find out in this origin tale Dave was not always a hero, and it seems his past is easily as shady as the criminals he now pursues! Co-Starring The Thunder Hawks!
Written by Freazie White, Jr. with art by Mark Poe, Allan Lewis, and Alan Baker. Lettering by Billy Leavell.
• Project: New Man #1 – Legacy Comics 1991 Black and White 32 page Independent Comic! Dave Davison is the subject of Project: New Man, a partly secret joint venture of the U.S. Government and the Fortress Foundation, a private sector non-profit philanthropic organization dedicated to public defense and scientific research. Dave has the dual role of being part of the research project and at the same time being groomed by the Government as a public protector in the Five Lakes Megalopolis area. Dave has a dark past which he hoped was dead and buried but in his first public adventure he confronts his past and an old partner head on in “The Mall Massacres”.
Written by Freazie White, Jr. with art by Mark Poe, Thomas O’Conner, Nathan Massengill, and Alan Baker also lettering by Billy Leavell.
Project: New Man is a partly secret joint venture of the U.S. Government and the Fortress Foundation, a private sector, non-profit, philanthropic organization dedicated to public defense and scientific research. Dave has the dual role of being part of the research project and at the same time being groomed by the Government as a public protector in the Five Lakes Megalopolis area of New Harbour.
•Updates Online DAILY – Humants #5– What happens when you try to administer first aid to an unconscious Humant? Well, in the case of Chaosta things could get pretty scary when she wakes up and thinks she is still battling the Renegade Humants! Man Ark and Sojourner find a lot of trouble for their efforts! We meet a new character, National Security Special Agent Roger Douglas. The Renegade Humants did survive and they have an interesting surprise for a totally unsuspecting adversary, and not at all who you might expect! More on Gregory Lawthers as he repairs Devastax and his dilemma in bringing back Devlin Delano from where ever he has been taken by Megeddon. We also hear from Scamp. Last but not least, more on Victor Torrent, Moniel Khonte and Professor Sanders. Oh, and a fellow named Omnispawn stops by for a visit too. Don’t miss this one from Freazie White, Jr. who writes and pencils as new inker, Anthony Gray does his thing and adds some nice tones too! Billy Leavell Letters and Edits! PLUS: We have an offbeat Bearcat backup tale featuring a brand new character! By Mark Poe, Freazie White, Jr., Mark Alan Lester and Billy Leavell! Featuring lots of never before published material! 32 action packed pages FREE to read in this very Web Browser!
• Humants #4–This issue features the all out war between the Humants and the Renegade Humants! It’s action from cover to cover as Freazie White, Jr. writes and does finished pencils over Mark Poe’s layouts and we introduce a new inker, Paul Schulze! Lettering and Editing by Billy Leavell. Featuring lots of never before published material! 32 action packed pages FREE to read in this very Web Browser!
• Humants #3– Omnispawn ushers in yet another Humant: The Savage Chaosta! Also having survived their first encounter with the evil Dark Lord Mageddon, the Khosmotic Warriors have banded together and rented an old warehouse to use as a headquarters and training facility. Featuring lots of never before published material! 32 action packed pages FREE to read in this very Web Browser!
Written and drawn by Freazie White, Jr. Inking by Ralph Ellis Miley, Billy Leavell, Christopher Torres and Mark Poe. Lettering and Editing by Billy Leavell. Additional Editing by Harry Miller.
• Humants #2 – The lead story in Legacy Comics 1992 Black and White 48 page Independent Comic: Humants!
The Humants, The Herald, Magistar, and Man Ark are introduced to and must enter into deadly battle with Megeddon, the Dark Lord of the Hecati and his chief servant, the powerhouse called Devastax! Their goal: no less than total world destruction! The Herald is intent on stopping them as he administers the judgment called The Experience which he recently found out from Omni Spawn is his destiny to perform. Mageddon, is not very cooperative!
Krystal McCliston, investigative reporter for the TV show A Cyrstal View, tries to capture the action on video while dodging falling debris. This, it turns out, is good practice in survival when she later comfronts a new villain: The Tower!
Introducing also in this issue Janeta Rosebud of Rosebud Diversified Financial who will soon meet Omni Spawn and things will never again be the same!
Written, and drawn by Freazie White, Jr., embellishment by Mark Poe and featuring awesome lettering and Editing by Billy Leavell. Additional Editing by Harry Miller.
• Humants #1! – The lead story in Legacy Comics 1991 Black and White 64 page Independent Comic: Humants!
High crime rates, higher gas prices, inflation and garbage strikes, are one thing but the recent unnatural storms have the residents Five Lakes Megalopolis rattled. Then the appearance of unusual individuals wielding supernatural powers precede the coming of a walking, flying nightmare! His name is Megeddon, Dark Lord of the Hecati and his chief servant, the powerhouse called Devastax!
Krystal McCliston is an investigative reporter looking into these mysteries as she learns there are “Humants Among Us!”
Written, drawn and inked by Freazie White, Jr. With additional embellishment by Alan Lewis and Mark Poe. Featuring awesome lettering by Billy Leavell.
The Humants are by no means mutants by another name. The series, is about a loose-knit band of characters from diverse walks of life who have been summoned to partake of an incredible power called Khosmotic. This enigmatic force re-creates its chosen, not mutates, and gradually conforms them into its own image. Thus it’s chosen become Khosmotic Warriors. They are the appointed of the Khosmotic Conjunction. The team’s base of operations is in the in the Five Lakes Megalopolis area and more specifically Municipal City.